Dear Incoming Preschool Parents:
It’s time to register for preschool for the 2017-18 school year. Your child must be born on or before September 1, 2014. Thatcher Brook Primary School (TBPS) has a two day a week program (regular school hours) for preschoolers with busing provided. It is a / or a / session.
Preschool choice is available throughout the state of Vermont. Per state law, you can elect for your child to attend any preschool in Vermont that meets state standards (the state maintains a list of all pre-qualified programs) and the town of residence will pay for up to 10 hours of this programming. You must let us know if your intention is to access this funding for a program other than TBPS, so that we can insure the proper paperwork is completed.
IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED WITH TBPS AND YOUR CHILD IS ATTENDING PRESCHOOL, YOU DO NOT NEED TO RE-REGISTER.
This registration packet must be completed in full and include a copy of the child’s birth certificate, immunization records, and proof of residence.
The following dates are important in the preschool registration/screening process:
- - Registration paperwork available @ TBPS
- - Screening appointments for can be made after turning in completed paperwork.
- - Registration paperwork deadline.
- - Preschool screening @ TBPS IF YOU THINK IT IS NEEDED
- - Lottery for TBPS preschool slots
- - Acceptance/rejections letters sent out for TBPS slots
- - TBPS preschool slots acceptance confirmed by parents