- We want to thank Heather Pearson for volunteering to clean the fish tank in the office. Children can look forward to seeing a few new fish!
NEW Eagles TShirts:
- Click here for an order form for the new TBPS tshirts. You can print out a copy of the order form and send it in with payment.
- Order forms also went home with students yesterday.
WDSD School Board:
- February 9- WDSD School Board meeting- 6PM in the CBMS Library. Relevant documents can be accessed here.
Family Reading Program:
- We have our last Family Reading night on Wed (2/10) from 6:00-7:30. Don't forget to bring your completed project to share with the group. We will be making a "museum" for the posters and dioramas/triaramas and then we will set up the projector and computers for the digital presentations.
- Silent Auction to Benefit Family Reading
- There will a silent auction held during parent conferences the week of March 14th-18th. The proceeds will purchase books and supplies for Family Reading. If you have any items or know of a business that would like to donate an item please let Brenda Ververis know at email@example.com.
- We will be collecting items between now and March 11th for the auction. Thank you for your support.
- Jump Rope for Heart and MDA Hop A Thon donations are due before February vacation. Students may bring in donations at any time between now and vacation. Events will take place during your child's PE classes the week of February 15th through the 19th. Thanks in advance for supporting these worthwhile causes and helping your child to help others born with special hearts or Muscular Dystrophy.
- Basketball Update: The basketball season ends on Saturday, February 13th. Awards and inter team scrimmages schedule is:
- 9:00 Grade 1
- 10:00 Grade 2
- 11:00-12:00 All 3/4 players
- The last open gym practice will be after school on Friday 2/12 until 4pm.
- Vermont Stack Fest is a Cup Stacking competition (all in good fun) on March 5th at Camel's Hump Middle School. All TBPS registration fees will go directly to the TBPS P.E. program budget to purchase our own snowboarding equipment (that Richmond Elem. has been loaning to us for the past 2 years). TBPS students have been learning to Cup Stack in PE and will be invited to participate in a Cup Stacking Club on Tuesdays and Thursdays during Mileage Club time.
- Monday, February 8:
- 2:15 After School XCountry Ski Program @ Trapps (weather permitting)
- Tuesday, February 9:
- 6:00 WDSD School Board meeting
- Wednesday, February 10:
- 11:15 iMove Grades 3 & 4 to Trapp’s (weather permitting)
- 6:00 Family Reading Program
- Thursday, February 11:
- 6:00 Burbank/Figdor Quest Project Presentations
- 6:15 Everybody Wins celebration