Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Friday, December 18, 2015
- Monday - GIfts for Giving grades K-4 (see more information below)
- Tuesday - Gifts for Giving Preschool
- Wednesday - Gifts for Giving Preschool
- Thursday - NO SCHOOL - Happy Holidays!!
- We return from vacation on Monday, January 4, 2016.
Check Out Our Blogs:
TBPS Basketball 12/19/2015
- 9:00@ TBPS Grade 1
- 10:00 @ TBPS Grade 2
- 11:30@ TBPS TBPS B1
- 12:45@ TBPS TBPS B2
- 2:00 @ TBPS TBPS G1
- 9:00 @ Waitsfield TBPS B3
- 11:00 @ Northfield TBPS G2
Gifts for Giving:
- Monday, December 21st (Snow Day will be Tuesday, December 22nd)
- Gifts for Giving is a school-wide event in December in which all of the children at TBPS go to the gym for a session of gift making. We could really use your help!
- Below is a schedule for each group, if you can help in one or more of the sessions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add you to the schedule. (Keep in mind that if you have a child in our school you may not want to volunteer when he/she is doing it as they are probably making gifts for you!)
- Preschool classes will be doing their own GFG Day projects in the art room on 12/22 & 12/23. Thank you very much for your help!
- 8:15 - 8:55 Hooker, Casar, Emrich, Hammett
- 9:30 - 10:10 Smith, Dalsimer, Emler, Magida
- 10:15 - 10:55 Casey, Menz, Burns, Mandigo
- 12:05 - 12:45 Hutchinson, Anderson, Figdor, Burbank
- 12:50 - 1:20 Thurston, Morehouse, Costello, Ramsdell
- 1:25 - 2:15 Clean Up Crew
WDSD Food Service (from Erika Dolan):
- Our Online Payment system for School Meals is now up and running!
- Note: In the registration process the "Student Number" is your child's school lunch ID.
- For more detailed information on how to setup your account, click here. Thank you for your continued support of our food service program!
Thursday, December 3, 2015
For most of the last century, entry level jobs were plentiful and college was an affordable path to a fulfilling career. That world no longer exists. Our schools are preparing to meet this new world and we know that the best way to effect change is through broad community support.
The following survey is part of a larger community conversation about school redesign. Please take a few moments to reflect on the issues of education in our community and how they apply to the everyday reality of our students.
The survey can be found at www.surveymonkey.com/r/wwsu.