- Halloween is coming and your Waterbury Village neighbors are excited for another great year! Please help by dropping your candy donations off at the candy drop boxes at TBPS and CBMS offices from Monday, 10/19- Friday, 10/30!
- The candy will be distributed to Randall and Elm Streets and other homes in high traffic spots! Thanks for your help!
- Click here for more information on the TBPS Student Council. All 3rd and 4th grade students are encouraged to apply by completing the Self Nomination Form which does require a parent signature. Forms are due back to classroom teachers by October 30th. Forms submitted after this date will not be considered and hard copies can be provided by your child’s teacher.
- TBPS PTO:
Art Walking Field Trip K, 1st, & 2nd Grades:
- Chaperones needed to view Portraits by August Burns at Axel's Gallery on Stowe St. One or two parents/class would be greatly appreciated. Contact MK Monley directly email@example.com
- Tuesday 10/20
- 8:50-9:20 Emrich
- 9:35-10:05 Emler
- 10:30-11:00 Casey
- Wednesday 10/21
- 8:50-9:20 Casari
- 9:35-10:05 Smith
- 10:30-11:00 Burns
- Thursday 10/22
- 8:50-9:20 Hooker
- 9:35-10:05 Magida
- 10:30-11:00 Mandigo
- Friday 10/23
- 8:50-9:20 Hammett
- 9:35-10:05 Dalsimer
- 10:30-11:00 Menz
Save the Stamps:
- Shaws Supermarket is running their Cuisinart Stamp Saver program again, and this time you can earn points for cutting boards, flatware, and kitchen utensils.
- If you do not use their stamps, please consider dropping them off at the school office. The school is trying to stock a schoolwide cooking cart for in-class cooking lessons. We could use all the stamps we can get!!!
Box Tops for Education:
- Here’s how simple it is:
- Find box tops on hundreds of products.
- Clip each box top from each package.
- Send the box tops into school with your child.
XCountry Ski Program:
- Tom Thurston coordinates an after school XCountry skiing program at TBPS. For more information contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See below for information on renting/leasing/owning ski packages:
- SkiRack Growing Kids Program:
- Rossignol Venture Jr Waxless ski with Binding $119.95
- Rossignol X1 Jr Boot $54.95
- Rossignol 701XT Jr Pole $17.95
- total package $192.85 reg $229.88
- 2nd year trade in Boot exchange $32.97
- 2 year total $225.82 or $112.91 per year plus you own the equipment.
- Onion River Lease Program:
- New $130
- Used $95
- NENSA Ski Lease Program: Opens Nov. 1st-Limited supply $60/year
Preschool News & Resources:
- A new statewide phone line to support families with young children was announced by the United Ways of Vermont. Parents and caregivers can now dial 2-1-1 to be connected with trained Help Me Grow child development specialists who can answer questions about children’s behavior and development and connect families to resources and services in their community.
- The project was funded by the Vermont Early Learning Challenge Grant – a federal grant that supports collaborative systems reform in early childhood across the Agency of Human Services, the Agency of Education, and Building Bright Futures.
- An opportunity to recognize good work: http://www.letsgrowkids.org/nominate-superhero