REMINDER - NO SCHOOL TOMORROW FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2015 INSERVICE DAY
- Monday, September 7 - No School Labor Day
- Tuesday, September 8 - Act 46 Informational Meeting @ HUHS @ 6:00
- Thursday, September 10 - WDSD School Board Meeting @ CBMS @ 6:00
- Friday, September 11 - All School Share @ 1:45
Arrival/Drop off Reminder:
- Children may begin arriving as early as 7:30 a.m. There is no adult supervision prior to 7:30 a.m.
- Formal instruction starts at 7:50 a.m. Children are tardy if they arrive after 7:50 a.m and must report to the office for a pass to class.
- This is what "responsibility" looks like in the library:
- Taking out books is a privilege and we are poised to teach responsibility this year!
- Marieta and I are limiting the number of books students have out at one time to 5. If a student needs support in getting the ones at home back to school, we can help there too! I am encouraging students to bring them back sooner than a week if need be, as we have many voracious readers.
- As always, please email me with any question or concerns email@example.com (Submitted by Nancy Daigle)
- Biking in PE for grades 3 & 4 for the next two weeks (9/8-9/18). Please see Parent Letter for more information. Parent's Guide to Safe Biking can be found on the PE tab on the TBPS website.
- We are still working on getting the directions out for the new PowerSchool access. Look for an email early next week.
- Attached you will find a Tip Sheet from Common Sense Media discussing digital footprint and online security for students.
- September 10 - WDSD School Board Meeting @ 6:00 in the CBMS Library click here to access relevant documents.
- The way in which parents access their child’s PowerSchool accounts has changed.