First Week in Review:
- Our first week is complete and things went relatively smoothly from 7:30-2:35. As we all came to realize pretty quickly - busing had some challenges. We managed through the challenges and have gone to a schedule very similar to last year’s.
- All of the Kindergarten classes have lunch together and that has gone very well the first four days of school. Those of us on duty are teaching the children what we expect to see at lunch in terms of behavior and manners and they have all responded very positively.
Arrival/Drop off Reminder:
- Children may begin arriving as early as 7:30 a.m. There is no adult supervision prior to 7:30 a.m.
- Formal instruction starts at 7:50 a.m. Children are tardy if they arrive after 7:50 a.m and must report to the office for a pass to class.
- Tuesday, September 1st - 1st Day of Preschool Tues/Thurs classes
- Wednesday, September 2nd - 1st day of Preschool Wed/Fri classes
- Friday, September 4th - No School Inservice Day
- Welcome from our Food & Nutrition Service Program. We are looking forward to a great, fresh and healthy year!
- Menus can be found online at http://wdnutrition.wwsu.org.
- Please make sure to send a check with your child if your balance is negative.
- If you haven't yet filled our your free and reduced application please do so. A new application must be completed every year. Thank you for your support, Erika Dolan.
- Our TBPS Student/Parent Handbook is online click here to view.
- Parents, we ask that you do not send in medication with your student in their backpacks. This is a safety risk for all students.
- Please contact the nurse if you have any concerns or questions.
- Our school's website has a new Health link on the homepage. Please feel free to browse the site for helpful information related to your child's health.
- As you work your child into the back-to-school routine, please help your child to get adequate sleep (10 hours per night) and ensure your child has breakfast - either at home or at school. Establishing these routines, along with getting to school on time in the morning, will help your child throughout the day.
- Mileage Club begins on Monday, August 31 and runs from 7:30-7:50 in the gym every morning before school.
- Please contact Carol Baitz firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- The way in which parents access their child’s PowerSchool accounts has changed.
- Monday, August 31st we will send out a BlackBoard Connect message with the directions for PowerSchool access.